Friday 17 February 2012

our house!

I've got a huge project ahead of me. We have just got the keys to our new house!

Gulp!
Photo taken from iPhone. Sorry for the poor quality.
My husband and I thought we had another 8 months ahead of us, but seems like the developer has exceeded our expectations.

We're going to miss living so close to the city! But I am excited to start with the renovation of this house so that I can decorate it afterwards!

This will be our second renovating experience so I am already anticipating the stress and headaches to come. Though our first experience was a pretty smooth one, there were some bumps here and there that we've learnt from. 


Do share with me your renovation tips! I love hearing from you! Perhaps on how to keep your cool when things don't turn out the way you wanted it to? :-) 

I will be sharing more updates of this particular project on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...