Monday 5 March 2012

reading nooks

I had written a post last week about breakfast nooks, which inspired me to write about reading nooks!

I love having a little space to sit down in quiet (which is rare) and flip through favourite magazines and books for inspiration. 

Design*Sponge
I love the green used in this room. The leaning book shelf is also pretty - not your regular book case, which caught my eye. 

Eclectic Revisited
Having a single arm chair or a wingback chair against a bookshelf totally says, "leave me alone as I read in peace" without actually saying it out loud. :-) I love how they have creatively leaned artwork against the wall on the bookshelf, too.

Nicespace
You may not require a bookshelf to have a reading nook. Just a spot next to the window and a stack of your favourite books on the window sill would do. Isn't that pretty and inviting? 

Traditional Home
A window seat surround by books. Aaah, lovely!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...