Thursday 1 March 2012

window seats

I've always loved window seats. To me, they denote comfort, coziness and a perfect retreat for a busy day.

I would love to have a window seat in my house someday. A window seat next to a bookshelf would be just perfect. Like this one.

Traditional Home
What makes the perfect window seat?

An awesome view.

Freshome
Freshome
Freshome

Upholstered seating.

Decorpad
Decorpad
Decorpad

And plenty of pillows to cuddle up to!

Freshome
Image from here

Elle Decor
How would you dress up your window seat?

Freshome
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oohh, please grant me one of those window seats surrounded by bookshelves! As a self-confessed bookworm who wants a bay window for the sake of having a window seat, those first photos actually spell heaven to me. These really made my day!

    Regards,
    Ashlee Starns

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...